Skip to main content

Land Use & Building Permits

By Administrator

June 12, 2024

Kiowa County requires building permits for structures built within the unincorporated area of the county. Subdivision Exemptions are required for parcels of land sold that are less than 35 acres.  Zoning Amendments are required for change in zoning of parcels. Please contact the Land Use Administrator at 719-438-5810 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for permit fees & requirements or with any questions. Owners will be fined for unpermitted construction.

Other News